Dig deep and get the job done with confidence. Duraload offers unique sidewall rib protection to reduce cuts and sidewall damage while deep tread design provides longer life in extreme operating environments. Designed for load and carry operations.
- One Steel Cord Body ply.
- One Bead Bundle on each side of the tire.
- Between 3 and 6 Steel Belts under the tread for Cut resistance and tread stability. Number of belts depend on the size of the tire.
- Up to 5 Different Tread Compounds available for Haulage Tires and two different compounds for Loader Tires.
- Multiple Nylon Body Plies – Number depends on Ply rating.
- Up to 4 Bead Bundles on Each Side – again it depends on Ply rating.
- Can have either Nylon Breakers(Belts) or Steel Breakers(Belts)
- Two Tread Compounds for Haulage Tires – Standard or CRC (Cut Resistant Compound)
- Standard Compound for Loader Tires.