Developing the trusted tire advisor
The agriculture industry is always growing. Just as the producers we serve must evolve to stay current and competitive, we too must constantly hone our skills and fine tune our knowledge to offer the most up-to-date information.
That’s why we created Firestone University. Our comprehensive farm tire educational resource was designed to help Certified Firestone Dealers and their employees deliver the best, most progressive product technology information possible.
Over the course of a two-day intensive program, we present the latest information and practices spanning multiple units of study, from product service and technical issues, to warranties, adjustment info and equipment trends. With ongoing educational opportunities, Firestone University is just another way that we demonstrate our dedication to supporting Firestone Farm Tire Dealers and the customers they serve.
Farm Tire Sales Training Program
This program transforms new team members into trusted tire advisors through a two-day course in Des Moines, IA. This fast-paced, immersive learning experience is an investment that will increase your selling potential to grow your business.
- • Recommend the appropriate AG tire for your end user’s specific application and environment
- • Experience the value of a quality tire manufacturing process and tire construction
- • Grow consulting skills of dealer sales on various factors affecting equipment and tire performance
Advanced farm tire training program
This program sets your sales team apart from the competition through a fast-paced 2-day course at the Firestone Farm Testing Center in Columbiana, OH. This immersive, hands-on educational experience in advanced tire and technical knowledge will raise the bar for your employees and your business.
- • Experience the Columbiana Testing Center where tires are rigorously tested for the best performance
- • Increase your technical training expertise with learning how to properly set up a tractor
- • Gain hands-on experience and tools that will deepen your expertise as a trusted agricultural tire advisor
Firestone University Sales Training Program classes will be held on the following dates in 2018:
• January 17-18
• March 13-14
• April 10-11
Advanced Farm Tire Training Program classes will be listed when dates are confirmed.
For Firestone University registration information, contact David Ashby.