- One Steel Cord Body ply.
- One Bead Bundle on each side of the tire.
- Between 3 and 6 Steel Belts under the tread for Cut resistance and tread stability. Number of belts depend on the size of the tire.
- Up to 5 Different Tread Compounds available for Haulage Tires and two different compounds for Loader Tires.
- Multiple Nylon Body Plies – Number depends on Ply rating.
- Up to 4 Bead Bundles on Each Side – again it depends on Ply rating.
- Can have either Nylon Breakers(Belts) or Steel Breakers(Belts)
- Two Tread Compounds for Haulage Tires – Standard or CRC (Cut Resistant Compound)
- Standard Compound for Loader Tires.