FIRESTONE AG CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. Eligibility: Firestone Ag Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States plus the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited. Employees, officers, directors, and representatives of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC (the “Sponsor”), any prize supplier, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates and their advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies are not eligible to enter or win. Immediate family members and household members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. Immediate family members means parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Household members means those people who share the same residence at least three months per year.
2. Entry Period: The Contest begins on November 23rd, 2023 at 9 a.m. CST and ends on December 3, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CST (the “Entry Period”). All entries must be received by December 3rd 2023 at 11:59 p.m CST. Sponsor’s database clock is the official timekeeper for the Contest.
3. How to Enter: During the Entry Period, must complete the following: (1) Follow Firestoneagtires on Instagram, (2) “Like” the Firestoneagtires Instagram post relating to thanks for hard work of farmers and announcing the giveaway; and (3) Tag a farmer you are grateful for in the comments to the post. Upon completion, entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry. Only one (1) entry per person. Only 1 farmer may be tagged. Multiple entries from the same person in violation of the rules will be disqualified. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Use of any automated methods to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entrants must have a valid email address and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning the email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. Prize: Three Winner(s) (individually and collectively, the “Winner”) will receive:
- One (1) Tumbler – Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $25
- One (1) Bandana – ARV: $5
- One (1) hat - ARV: $10
The actual value of the prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the approximate retail value is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules, and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. No cash or other substitution, assignment, or transfer of any prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. The prize will be awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, offered by Sponsor.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Potential Winner Selection: Potential Winner will be selected on or about December 3rd, 2023 in a random generator from among all eligible entries received. In the event Sponsor does not receive any eligible entries, Sponsor has the right to cancel the Contest. The random drawing will be conducted by Administrator, whose decisions are final.
7. Potential Winner Notification: Potential Winner will be notified within thirty (30) days after the last day of the Contest, by direct message to the Potential Winner’s Instagram account used in the Contest, or any other means at Sponsor’s discretion. Potential Winner must respond to the direct message within two business days from date notification is sent. Potential Winner will be required to provide his/her mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) to Sponsor and/or Administrator for prize fulfillment purposes, which must be received by Sponsor and/or Administrator within two business days of the date the request is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. In the event that potential Winner fails to respond as stated above, declines the prize, or fails to provide any other requested information within the time period, such potential Winner will forfeit the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate potential Winner from remaining eligible entrants. If an alternate similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize to another alternate. But if it is unable to do so, the prize will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Contest. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately thirty (30) days after the conclusion of the Contest.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes Winner's consent to Sponsor’s use of Winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown, and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules or cancel, modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest at any time. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest if fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and any promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate, and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim, or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Contest or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Contest, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, or network hardware, or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest, or receipt, or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Nashville, Tennessee; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"); and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Tennessee State law, without reference to Tennessee’s choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto. Entrants hereby agree that any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Contest or these Official Rules shall be resolved by arbitration pursuant to this provision and the code of procedures of either the judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) or the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as selected by the entrant.
15. Winner List: The Winner’s Instagram handle will be posted within the caption of the Firestone Ag Comment Contest post on or around December 4th indefinitely.
16. Sponsor: Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC, 200 4th Ave. S., Nashville, TN 37201. 17. Administrator: broadhead, 411 Washinton Ave N Suite 500, Minneapolis, MN 55401