THE IMPORTANCE OF INFLATION PRESSURE
A high percentage of tire maintenance can be reduced by proper tire inflation. There are many things to check before field operations, and tire inflation may seem like one of the least important. In today's agriculture, with larger equipment and heavy loads, running on tires that are not properly inflated can really add up. Watch the video to learn how you can keep both your tires running year-round with the right balance of tire inflation and flex.
B.E.N. Mobile App
This popular dealer service directory is your connection to Firestone dealers, emergency service and more. The Bridgestone Everywhere Network (b.e.n.) is always ready to steer you in the right direction no matter what truck tire services you need while on the road. Available for both iOS and Android.
Tire Advisor iPad App
Access all of Firestone Commercial tire products in one easy-to-use app. Included are truck and bus tires, Bandag retreads, and off-road mining and construction tires. There are several ways to quickly find the products you’re looking for. Each product selection provides useful information including, features and benefits, product images, technical specifications and warranties.
1. Three easy ways to search for products: step-by-step guided search, filtered search, and keyword search
2. Full product information traditionally found in a product book or website
3. Ability to compare products side-by-side
4. Share product information with others via email
5. Save products to “favorites” folder
Tire Care & Maintenance