A LOT CAN HAPPEN IN A DAY
IMAGINE WHAT CAN HAPPEN IN NINE YEARS
What you need to know
PREMIUM RADIAL WARRANTY
- Free tire replacement and mounting through the first two years2
- Free coverage through the Premium Radial Tire Limited Warranty period and up to nine years pro rata1
- Free tire replacement and mounting through the first year3
- Free coverage through the Bias Tire Limited Warranty period and up to six years pro rata1
- Original-tread Firestone brand radial or bias agricultural tires purchased or manufactured after January 1, 2009
- Warranty does not include tires marked “NO ADJ” or “NA” or tires without the Firestone serial number
WHAT IS WARRANTIED
- Any eligible tire covered by the Limited Warranty that has become unusable for any reason within the manufacturer’s control
- Tire must have at least 2/32nds of an inch of tread
Pro-rated after 2 years on premium radial tires
1Certain limitations and conditions apply
2If worn less than 25%
3 If worn less than 10%
At Firestone, we believe a job isn't done until it's done right.
Whether you're using radial or bias Firestone tires, expect quality. Or expect it to be made right.
Follow these simple steps to process a warranty claim:
Give your Certified Firestone Dealer a call.
Send over your proof of purchase (for the tires or the new equipment they came on). Can't find it? The dealer will determine the age of the tire with the tire's serial number.
The dealer will submit the claim and ship the tires back to Firestone Ag.
You'll get your credit from the dealer when the claim meets eligibility and is approved by Firestone Ag.
Our warranties farm hard
“Firestone Ag’s warranty is the best of the best. I’ve been doing ag warranties all my life, and they are the easiest and quickest to work with. I can even scan the paperwork and email directly to them. Firestone gives us a lot of options for resources and documentation, and keeps it all updated really well.”
Mark Conroy, ATD, Lincoln, Nebraska