A 9-YEAR WARRANTY IS A PROMISE KEPT
FOLLOW UP ON THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO PROCESS A WARRANTY CLAIM
Give your Certified Firestone Dealer a call.
Don't have dealer? Visit our find a dealer page.
Send over your proof of purchase (for the tires or the new equipment they came on). Can't find it? Your dealer will determine the age of the tire by serial number.
Your dealer will submit the claim and ship the tires back to Firestone Ag.
When the claim meets eligibility and is approved by Firestone Ag, you will receive the credit for your replacement tire.
THE FINE PRINT
PREMIUM RADIAL WARRANTY
- Free coverage through the Premium Radial Tire Limited Warranty period and up to nine years pro rata1
- Free tire replacement and mounting through the first two years2
BIAS & ECONOMICAL RADIAL WARRANTY
- Free coverage through the Bias Tire Limited Warranty period and up to six years pro rata1
- Free tire replacement and mounting through the first year3
- Original-tread Firestone brand radial or bias agricultural tires purchased or manufactured after June 1, 2018
- Warranty does not include tires marked “NO ADJ” or “NA” or tires without the Firestone serial number
WHAT IS WARRANTIED
- Any eligible tire covered by the Limited Warranty that has become unusable for any reason within the manufacturer’s control
- Tire must have at least 2/32nds of an inch of tread
Pro-rated after 2 years on premium radial tires | 1Certain limitations and conditions apply | 2If worn less than 25% | 3 If worn less than 10%